Re: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund yourentrance f

To: OSP13@attglobal.net, donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund yourentrance fee
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 15:37:58 EDT
In a message dated 8/23/2000 11:56:49 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
OSP13@attglobal.net writes:

<<  BTW, who decided the members of the Chapters
 qualify? I'm not opposed to it, but I remember no
 committee discussion of the point. And maybe we
 should have discussed it with the Chapter boards first?
 Does 100 pounds ring a bell?  >>

I don't see where discussion is required.  Chapter members are members of
their home Region.  So they are included.  I can't imagine why either Chapter
Board would object to us re-imbursing Chapter members' entry fees...

CHD