Re: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund yourentrance f

To: Craig Boyle <craig_boyle@yahoo.com>, JLawre4746@aol.com,
Subject: Re: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund yourentrance fee
From: Scot Zediker <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 09:43:06 -0400 (EDT)
------Original Message------
From: Craig Boyle <craig_boyle@yahoo.com>
To: JLawre4746@aol.com, Smokerbros@aol.com, jerry@moutons.org,
ba-autox@autox.team.net
Sent: August 25, 2000 5:37:52 AM GMT
Subject: Re: SFR First Time Nationals entrants -- SFR will refund yourentrance
fee

> Hmmm, well I did some back of envelope math and I came up with
> $5300 as the cost of going to nationals with a stock Miata. So
> can I have first dibs on the travel fund? :-)

How did you manage to spend so much money?  Doing a quick glance at what I'm
spending, I came up with a little over two grand, and that includes a new set
of tires!

FWIW, biggest expense will be gas for my tow vehicle (my dad's '76 F250), which
by my estimate will consume around 450 gallons of fuel (!).  And the tires were
actually more than the hotel bills.

Scot
'91 Miata - CS#99 at Topeka