RE: Looking for info: Lotus Elise

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Looking for info: Lotus Elise
From: "Giles Douglas" <giles@quote.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 13:42:01 -0700
Craig Boyle wrote:

> Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2000 12:33 PM
> To: Kelly, Katie; 'ba-autox@autox.team.net'
> Subject: Re: Looking for info: Lotus Elise
>

> Elise's are pretty commonplace on UK streets nowadays.
> But then so are Lotus 7's (and their derivatives). And
> TVR's.

Common place? Most people in England seem to drive horrible little
hatchbacks with 4 cylinder 1.2l engines. I _hate_ the cars in England (plus
they're probably the most expensive in the world there, its generally
cheaper to buy a car in France and get it across the channel). So I moved
;-)

[Ok, they do have better emission/crash safety laws - as in easier to get
cars to pass, but I'd hardly exotic cars commonplace!]

        Giles