RE: Looking for info: Lotus Elise

To: Giles Douglas <giles@quote.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Looking for info: Lotus Elise
From: Craig Boyle <craig_boyle@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 23:47:08 -0700 (PDT)
Hmm, I actually love the cars in England, I just hate
the people ;-) ;-)

Last trip I saw 4-5+  Elisen (sp?), including one in
the parking lot at work, although I never figured out
who owned it. Maybe I was just noticing them. I also
saw a McLaren F1 on the M4 and a trailered 959. TVR's
are everywhere. Astons, Bentleys etc.

Stick to the South East and you'll see a lot of
exotics and semi-exotics never seen in the US. Move
out of the home counties and it's mostly hatchbacks.

Craig
Hatchback owner and loving it.