Re: GGF & Tires

To: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@Roche.COM>, Eljssp8@aol.com
Subject: Re: GGF & Tires
From: James Creasy <jcre@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 10:17:03 -0700
i use my kumhos as my street tires.  there is a concern about the extra heat
cycles.... also just age will harden them... david borden got a two year old
unused set that were worthless.

so far the rubber looks good on mine....

-James Creasy
Slip Angle Cobrasports www.klio.net/cobra
BAPOC www.klio.net/probe