RE: GGF & Tires

To: "'Eljssp8@aol.com'" <Eljssp8@aol.com>
Subject: RE: GGF & Tires
From: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@Roche.COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 09:44:37 -0700
Nah, I thought they're supposed to be good for much longer than that.  I did
feel your tires last sunday, Eric, and I must say they felt a bit hard for
Kumhos.  Elbert Chin wondered if that might have anything to do with driving
them to and from the events.  Does anybody know if running them on the
street does something funky to the rubber?  Just a thought.

Peter