Re: GGF & Tires

To: Eljssp8@aol.com, Toy4speed@aol.com
Subject: Re: GGF & Tires
From: James Creasy <jcre@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 09:11:50 -0700
i think i will get about 100 runs plus 1,000+ miles of street driving on my
set (heat cycled myself) on my current set.  this includes quite a few spins
and locked brakes, and some fast times. this is on a powerful but light car.
i am happy with them!  i dont autox on concrete very often.

at GGF treaded kumhos seemed to fare better than old ones... but in general
they get stickier as they wear until they get hard from heat cycles.

when all the tread is gone cording will soon follow...

-James Creasy
Slip Angle Cobrasports www.klio.net/cobra
BAPOC www.klio.net/probe