Re: GGF & Tires

To: Eljssp8@aol.com, Toy4speed@aol.com
Subject: Re: GGF & Tires
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 12:46:25 EDT
In a message dated 8/17/2000 8:45:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Eljssp8 writes:

<< Congrats to Charlie, I continue to envy drivers who are faster than I.
 Don brings up a good question; how long does Kuhmos last?  >>

Thanks, Eric.  A lot of credit goes to Don for his car setup!  Don and I have
talked about the Supra, and it appears that it's capable of more than the
specs would indicate.  It's not small, light, or outrageously powerful.  But
it is nicely balanced, and doesn't seem as big or as heavy as it really is
(on SFR tracks, that is...  Might seem larger back East.)  All in all, a
really nice ride!

There are probably others out there who study the life of the Kumhos more
than I do...  I just know that last year on Derek's car, the Kumhos lasted a
LOT longer than the Hoosiers, but actual # of events, number of runs, etc?
I'm at a loss...
Don?  Derek?  Andy?

CHD