RE: GGF & Tires (was: Inner QuandAries)

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: GGF & Tires (was: Inner QuandAries)
From: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@Roche.COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 13:56:01 -0700
That makes some sense for Kumhos, but street tire compounds seem to be too
hard to do much draping.  Maybe all those tread block edges, but 3Com has an
even more rocky slurry coat.

As far as I can tell, the highest PAX'ed driver on any sort of street tire
was Trygve Isaacson, who PAX'ed 20th running sti on Bridgestone S-02s.
That's a little bit better than the average top sti PAX, and Katie's time in
my car (which she had never even driven before) would have PAX'ed her 11th.

And Katie, you're welcome!

Peter Thana