Re: When's everyone leaving? (was: SFR to Nationals)

To: avillasol <avillasol@primo.com>
Subject: Re: When's everyone leaving? (was: SFR to Nationals)
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 14:08:04 -0700
avillasol wrote:

> I'm planning to leave for Topeka either Thursday/Sept.7 or Friday/Sept.8 in
> the AM.  Haven't decided which route I'm taking yet but would love to
> caravan if possible.  Also not planning to run the practice event Sept.10.
>
> So what's everyone els doing??
>
> -Arie

Jerry and I are planning on leaving Wed. eve, spending the night in
Reno, leaving Reno at Ohh really dark thirty in the morning and
attempting to arrive in Denver Thurs. night, then it's only about 10
hours to Topeka on Fri.. These stops include free boarding for us, hence
the marathon on thurs. in an attempt to get to some friends house in
Denver from a friends house in Reno. Speeds will be around 75mph for as
much as possible, of course the long uphills will slow everything down.

Jesus