Re: GGF & Tires (was: Inner QuandAries)

To: avillasol@primo.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GGF & Tires (was: Inner QuandAries)
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 18:07:16 EDT
In a message dated 8/16/2000 1:53:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
avillasol@primo.com writes:

<< And I don't think Charlie needs to be driving Don's car anymore! =)  But
 seriously, that was some nice driving Charlie.  I had an eternity to think
 about your final time before they let me go out for my final run.  Thanks
 for putting the pressure on us.  It was a good character builder!  Y2K
 Nationals are gonna be fun!!  And we'll probably be gridded next to Don
 which will be great.  >>

Thanks.  It was really a ball to drive, and lead, even if temporarily...
That was my 3rd event in the car, and the first time I really felt like the
car and I communicated well.  I'll be in it one more time, for Round 14.  I
hope I can do it justice!  Don's about worn out his VCR watching the in-car
video, so look out for him on the 27th.

BTW, the course on the 27th won't be quite as horsepower intensive.  Might be
*a little* low-end torque intensive, though...

CHD