Re: GGF & Tires (was: Inner QuandAries)

To: <Smokerbros@aol.com>
Subject: Re: GGF & Tires (was: Inner QuandAries)
From: "Jesse Wills" <jesse@wordex.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 12:34:15 -0700
OK, so I drove like a total putz (no top ten PAX for me), but the car felt
awesome with brand new V700s on the front.  They had only one street
scrub-in before the event.

BTW, lifting of the throttle when you are off line @ GGF in a fast sweeper
is not a good thing.  Believe me, I proved this on my last TWO runs!  : )

Jesse