Re: Rookies-Get instructor to drive your car

To: "Benjamin R. Martinez" <brmcapri@usa.net>
Subject: Re: Rookies-Get instructor to drive your car
From: "Steven J. Sherwood" <ssher@home.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 22:09:16 -0700
Ben, the fact remains...you get in someone elses car, drive
it, and make them look bad in their own car.  That is a fact
Jack.  You do know your way around an autox course.

I know ...I know...track out...track in....don't coast..
on the gas earlier...brake harder.  I appreciate all the
coaching you do for me too.  One request, next time you drive
my car...I wanna sit shotgun. :-)

Steve S.
00 Audi S4
#47 CSP