FS: Kumho tires, M3 rims, 1997 BMW M3

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: Kumho tires, M3 rims, 1997 BMW M3
From: "Kevin Kluge" <kevin_kluge@onebox.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 23:37:49 -0700
I've bought a new car and unfortunately that means I have to
sell my M3 and several things related to it.  Please send me
email if you're interested in any of the following.

2 245/45ZR17 Kumho Victoracer's, never mounted, heat cycled.  $250.
See http://geocities.yahoo.com/kevin_kluge/tires.html.

4 1995 BMW M3 (17x8) rims.  Near-mint condition.  Currently have
BFG g-Force R1's mounted on them.  I also have a pair of 5mm H&R
spacers (with extended bolts) for BMW's.  I'd like to sell everything
for $900.  See http://geocities.yahoo.com/kevin_kluge/wheels.html.

1997 BMW M3.  Black exterior, grey interior.  Most options.  45K
miles.  Also has Koni adjustable shocks, tinted windows, and Clifford
alarm.  $34K.  See http://geocities.yahoo.com/kevin_kluge/m3.html.

-kevin

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com