Rookies-Get instructor to drive your car

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Rookies-Get instructor to drive your car
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 12:06:50 EDT
Had a great time at Marina yesterday.  Ben and Kevin did a great job as usual
to keep things running smoothly.  I wanted to highly recommend to all
beginning drivers to try to get an experienced driver to drive your car
sometime, either in a fun run, or co-drive an event.  I've learned valuable
tips from this experience.  Thanks Charlie and Ben !  Sometimes after driving
your own car for so long, you get locked into a certain habit or style, and
all the books and magazine articles don't really come to reality until
someone shows you in your own car.  Just my .02
Also, anyone involved, please return all loaner helmets !

Don Lew
DSP #179 Supra