Re: Okay, how about this?

To: Jim Ochi <jochi@liquidaudio.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Okay, how about this?
From: Scot Zediker <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 10:22:46 -0400 (EDT)
------Original Message------
Suggestions for future events -
1.  RV placement - pointing in towards the course, so that the trailer folk
can see both the start and finish lines seems to make the trailer duty flow
better.  It also lets the radio/cone counter person sit in the comfy
driver's seat.  Relaying who is on the line, and who's lined up behind them
through a third party seemed to add to the confusion level when I worked in
the RV during the 8th run group.

Absolutely!  I worked the RV for both the 2nd and 6th run groups, and the
only way I could see a car at the start was to look in the left sideview
mirror.

Scot
'91 CS Miata - returning soon to an autox near you!