Re: #People

To: "Mike Allendorfer" <mwa96imp@regionofdoom.com>,
Subject: Re: #People
From: "Sal Versaggi" <versaggi@vom.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 06:11:26 -0700
This is something the Club has offered the Region in the last couple of
months.-- The BoD has been using it to induce new membership where possible.
This looks like a "where possible" situation to me. I am not exactly sure
how it works put if the option is there then I want to see how we can make
it work. ----Sal