Re: Okay, how about this?

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>,
Subject: Re: Okay, how about this?
From: Craig Boyle <craig_boyle@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 22:37:17 -0700 (PDT)
My original entry-limiting proposal effectively
guarantees SCCA members 4 runs. WHAT COULD BE BETTER?
and makes available the remaining slots for
non-members. Kristi and Jerry suggested some tweaks.

I JUST CAN'T THINK OF A BETTER DEAL, other than to
give away a free Hoosier to every entrant.

But wait! if we change to 3 runs, the lost cost of the
additional run ($25/3) * the number of events (16) =
$130 = a LOST Kumho, if not a Hoosier ;)

What you say below relating to registration
difficulties would not happen with the original
proposal as long as you are SCCA. And I guess many of
us on the list are members.

Craig