Re:Public Flames and....

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Public Flames and....
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 14:38:07 -0700
OK, as the Owner and administrator of AAS, I'll have to answer to one or
more of those statements. And, yes Frank, Barbara and I saw the scathing
post to the F-Body list earlier this year, but refused to answer or
refute the silly diatribe.
First I would like to say that SCCA-SFR is my "home" region, and
consider myself lucky to have as many friends as I do within the region.
SFR is where I started, and I'll always be "Affiliated" with them one
way or another, AAS is a spinoff of SFR, believe it or not. Furthermore
so is NASA, they may consider themselves a spinoff of the old NCSCC
council of clubs, but they follow SCCA rules not NCSCC rules.
Two, "Burger King" Rob "Have it your way" Glover has shown a propensity
to pack up and leave whenever something isn't exactly as it was supposed
to be, no room for changes in his time schedule. Seems to get sick quite
often too, a lack of vitamins maybe.
Three, yes we all like to be told and praised when we do good, but none
of us thinks we're Holyier than thou. This is a very friendly region,
but when you piss people off, they don't just go away and forget it, you
can't reboot peoples memories and expect them to forget that you ran
them over the coals.
Four, if Dennis and Peggy can keep you happy, then more power to them,
but my guess is that they'll soon get tired of your tirades and then
you'll have to find another place to play.
OK, I've had enough of this, anything from BK will be deleted from here
on out.

Jesus