Read'n 'n Writin', spel gud

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Read'n 'n Writin', spel gud
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 17:21:18 -0400
When submitting articles to North American Pylon,
or this forum, please follow the basic rules:

10 Important Rules of Writing:
        1) Don't abbrev.
        2) Verbs has to agree with their subjects.
        3) Don't use no double negatives!
        4) About sentence fragments . . .
        5) Don't use commas, that aren't necessary.
        6) As far as incomplete constructions, they are wrong.
        7) Eschew obfuscation.
        8) Don't write a run-on sentence you have to puntcuate it.
        9) Check to see if you have words out.
        10) Last but not least, avoid cliches like the plague.

No I didn't invent this but the more I see it the more I like it.

--John Kelly