Re: Public Flames and....

To: Robert Glover <rob@f-body.org>
Subject: Re: Public Flames and....
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 16:24:54 -0700
> Ahh... so you chose to ignore the fact that you managed to alienate the
> BSP people by combining it with ASP?  And I know WHY this happened too --
> money, plain and simple.  Since you choose to pay out cash awards each
> year to the top finishers, it was cheaper to pay out for ONE group which
> is combined, than for two smaller groups.  So now the BSP people have to
> try to compete with built RX-7's and Vipers.

Yes, you're right on the money here. More people in a class means more
money to pay out, plain and simple. '99 had one person who ran more than
half the events in BSP, through four events there are seven in 2000 who
have ran half the events. Yup, that sounds like I'm going to be paying
out more money.

> Gotta love the personal insults.  I don't recall ever insulting you
> personally.

You've got a pretty short memory, let's see, If my memory serves me well
it was, "Those f**k**g morons that run AAS". In my book that's pretty
personal.

> And I piss people off by simply stating a dislike for a hotel chain.  Yup,
> great example of the hot tempers around here.  It's not just me.

You state that as if it was the only time you've ever pissed anyone off.
Another case of selective memory.

> I'm tired of the autox game.  It isn't worth it anymore when you can't
> even state an opinion without getting slammed like this.
> Oh, BTW, let's not forget the AAS website that I'd offered to do for you
> for a VERY reasonable fee -- but was instead stolen out from under me by
> two people whom I'd introduced to the sport in exchange for free
> advertising.  Yeah, I see it's going just as I expected -- badly.
Yes, you're fee was very reasonable and fair considering the amount of
work it takes. And no one stole anything out from under you, you're
unstable personality did it all by itself.
And I don't think there will be any cheering, just a huge sigh of
relief.

Jesus