Re: Public Flames and....

To: jesvilla@gte.net
Subject: Re: Public Flames and....
From: Larrybsp@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 20:09:37 EDT
from:larrybsp@aol.com (Larry Stark)

           What the hell is going on around here? Why is someone
like Jesus Villareal having to defend himself against anyone for
anything. Jesus is committed to the sport of Solo II and the SFR
Solo II community whether it be SCCA or AAS. He's also one
of the nicest guys your going to meet. He took over the AAS with
Frank Stagnaro, a difficult task with no recognition. Jesus and his
wife have catered SFR divisionals. I could go on but it would be
pointless. I know Jesus can defend himself. Its just a sorry state
of affairs when he has to.

My $.02                                           Larry