The Grass Really IS Greener...

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Grass Really IS Greener...
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 15:06:57 -0700
Okay, so just yesterday, while I was briefly subscribed to the wheeltowheel
list, I was thinking, "Boy, do those people fight a lot."

In fact, I was involved in one of the fights, privately, because I didn't
appreciate what this one guy was telling the world about my dad. It was
stuff that was: a) none of his business, and b) just flat out wrong.
Malicious slander might be the appropriate word.

It then dawned on me that I was having an e-mail with a possibly insane
person who appeared to be fed information and couldn't come up with a
coherent thought on his own. He was just talking in circles, and not making
any sense whatsoever, and was just over all REALLY upset about something
that happened seven years ago and didn't even involve him.

So, then I was thinking, "Boy am I glad I'm just an autocrosser, where we're
all pretty much treat eachother as one little happy family."

Well, that's what I was thinking YESTERDAY. I guess I left out the
DYSFUNCTIONAL part. Forgive me. It's been awhile since I've autocrossed
locally (like a few weeks, but who's counting).

Hey, in other news, did any of you know that I got to drive Bill Sanford's
TVR at a San Diego event last Sunday? I realize my description isn't likely
to piss anyone off, but if you want, I can tell you all about it anyway. Let
me know!

Katie

Happiness is the best cosmetic.