Re: DSP Class Change Proposal (ref 06-096)

To: "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: DSP Class Change Proposal (ref 06-096)
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 07:50:54 -0400
> It is my opinion that DSP is a healthy, competitive class, and this
> proposal would kill it, as well as hurting many SCCA members.
What if one is of the opinion that the arrival of these German (and
Japanese) Pony Cars have hurt the class more than they've helped it?  What
if one is of the opinion that these cars should be in BSP/CSP along with
their BOB brethren?  Their times are certainly within those class
parameters.

I support the change to change DSP back to what it used to be.

Eric Linnhoff