Re: [evolution-disc.] Tire trailers

To: Chuck and Donna #42 <teampointless@britsys.net>
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Tire trailers
From: Alan Dahl <alandahl@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 22:01:49 -0700
On Jun 20, 2006, at 9:16 PM, Chuck and Donna #42 wrote:
> We have towed the 12" wheel version of that trailer from Bangor
> Maine to Key
> West, From Washington DC to Topeka KS to Oscoda Mich with 2 sets of
> tires
> and tools on it at speeds up to... well lets just say well above 55
> MPH for
> as long as 20 hrs straight and covering a total of nearly 200K
> miles and
> have burned one wheel bearing set in the last 5 years, still on the
> original
> tires. I think that sales person is on commision!

Well that sounds pretty decent. Are you 100% sure it's the same one
they sell now?

FYI whether the salesman was on commission or not I can't say but he
pointed me to a couple of bigger trailer places in town and suggested
that I not buy any of the ones that Harbor Freight sells so I think
he was being pretty honest.

- Alan

Alan Dahl                                                 email:
alandahl@mac.com
Federal Way, WA, USA                         Yahoo IM: AlanBDahl
http://homepage.mac.com/alandahl   ICQ: 52688023