Re: DSP Class Change Proposal (ref 06-096)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: DSP Class Change Proposal (ref 06-096)
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 00:39:06 EDT
Sam Strano writes:

And this  is why it's out for member comment.....  And I would also
encourage  writing!   I'll tell you that any online petition likely isn't
very useful.  If you are going to write, it's best you letter has  your own
ideas and comments.  Form letters tend to get treated like  form
letters.  Tell us why you think this is a good a bad move, and  please
include some tangible thoughts!!!!!  Saying it's a bad idea  because you
think it is, without telling why isn't all that useful, at  least to me, if
you are trying to convince me of an  argument.

Sam's absolutely right!  Write your own letter, make your points as to  why
you feel the way you do.

Charlie