DSP Class Change Proposal (ref 06-096)

To: "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: DSP Class Change Proposal (ref 06-096)
From: "Paul Leonard" <pleonard@miraclemethod.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 19:22:43 -0600
 From the July FasTrack;

The SPAC is recommending the following class change proposal package,
effective 1/1/2007 and published here for member comment (ref. 06-096):
- Re-class the following cars from DSP to BSP:
    - BMW 323, 325 & 328 (E36 chassis); combine with M3 (E36), M3
Lightweight listing in BSP on the same line
    - BMW 6-cylinder (E46 chassis), except M3
    - Lexus IS300
- Re-class from DSP to CSP, BMW 325 and 328 (E30 chassis), on separate
line from M3 (E30)

It is my opinion that DSP is a healthy, competitive class, and this
proposal would kill it, as well as hurting many SCCA members.

If you agree that this proposal should not be adopted, please write to
the SCCA at seb@scca.com <mailto:seb@scca.com> and voice your opposition.

I have also created an online petition which allows you to register your
opposition, and has numerous arguments that you are welcome to include
in any personal replies;

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/942066467
</linkthru.aspx?url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.thepetitionsite.com%2ftakeaction%2f942066467>

Feel free to forward the link to this petition to anyone you feel might
be interested.