Re: DSP Class Change Proposal (ref 06-096)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: DSP Class Change Proposal (ref 06-096)
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 11:12:52 EDT
In a message dated 6/20/2006 6:27:08 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
pleonard@miraclemethod.com writes:

I have  also created an online petition which allows you to register your
opposition, and has numerous arguments that you are welcome to include
in any personal  replies;

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/942066467
</linkthru.aspx?url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.thepetitionsite.com%2ftakeaction%2f942066
467>

Do you have a place where we can sign a petition supporting the move?

I'd like to remind everyone that fairly often those opposed voice their
opinion to the SEB, but the supporters don't feel that they need to, and a
proposal goes down in defeat.

Whatever your opinion, let the SEB know!

Charlie