Re: [evolution-disc.] Statement from the Ft. Myers National

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Statement from the Ft. Myers National
From: Ghsharp@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 16:38:33 EST
In a message dated 2/22/2006 1:11:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
stroyer@micron.com writes:

Very  good question Mark.  I don't have scientific data on this, but in  my
experience, a 75' wide slalom would produce 60mph slalom.  This is  very
common at ProSolo's.  I'm thinking 45mph would require  somewhere
between 50' to 60' spacing.  Just guessing, no data to back  this up.  Can't
remember what the 45' spacing would  yield.

Scott
SS#71

Those 60mph slaloms may be common at sites like Wendover and such  in
the western US, but here in the Eastern half of the country they're  much
less common.

GH