Re: [evolution-disc.] Statement from the Ft. Myers National

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Statement from the Ft. Myers National
From: "Jeff Cashmore" <cashmo@cashmo.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 13:10:18 -0600
"my logger shows well over 60 MPH all out cornering at the limit of the
car  for Toledo last year for example. "

Stan, you keep using the 2005 Toledo Tour as a data point but those
courses were also outside the spectrum of what most of us expect to see
at an autox.  Rob was at that event and if anything, it probably
planted the seed for his protest at Ft. Myers.  I'd be curious to see a
comparable data log from the 2005 Peru Tour which I thought was a more
Nationals like course.

Thanks,
Jeff