Re: Autocrossing In the Rain

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Autocrossing In the Rain
From: "David W. James" <vnend@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 01:24:06 -0400
On Monday, September 15, 2003, at 08:22  PM, adam popp wrote:
> I have to ask a couple questions to you guys in which, how many people
> really enjoy autocrossing in the rain,and what about if we came up
> with a rule
> that no autocrosses would have racing in the rain and just run in the
> dry?

I really enjoy autocross on a wet surface; I don't require it to be
raining at the time.  I would be dead set against a rule that said no
autocrossing in the rain; what happens if it is dry in the morning and
wet in the afternoon?  Sorry, if your class didn't run in the morning
you don't get to run?  It is a totally impractical rule to even
consider.

David