Re: Autocrossing In the Rain

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Autocrossing In the Rain
From: "Brian Berryhill" <solo2probegt@cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 21:16:15 -0500
I enjoy autocrossing in the rain since it means I can save tire wear and
that keeps the tire budget down, so I can autocross more often.  Working in
the rain, like someone mentioned, is the worst part.  Since most of the
autocrosses I've done are in the dry, the rain does give me a chance to see
how my car reacts on slick pavement, and that helps improve my driving
skills.

I drive a FWD STS car, so I end up doing pretty well in the rain, too.
Imagine what people in Seattle do during the rainy season?  Or Michigan
people during the winter?

Brian

And for the video game... the Complex String on GT2 is fun.