Re: SCCA classes, SM2, and F125

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SCCA classes, SM2, and F125
From: "Madurski, Ronald M." <RONALD.M.MADURSKI@saic.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 15:53:43 -0400
:Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:12:04 -0600
:From: Scott Troyer - TestEng DRAM Repair <stroyer@micron.com>
:
:Smokerbros@aol.com wrote:
:
:> In a message dated 6/26/02 6:18:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
:> marka@telerama.com writes:
:>
:> > Just as a note on this, I see more F125's at national events than I do
of
:>
:> OTOH, SFR seldom has any F125s at our 200+ competitor events.
:>
:> CHD:
:
:And from what I hear, very few Mod or Prepared cars either. Is this true?
What
:would be the reason for that? Are they not popular there? With the
population
:base in that area and the nice climate I would think there would be a lot.
:
:Just curious,
:
:Scott Troyer
:Snake River Region
:

I would guess that the expense of storing an extra vehicle has a lot to do
with it.  Not a lot of extra (affordable?) room for people much less cars in
that area.

Ronald M. Madurski
SAIC Senior Systems Administrator

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- - Albert Einstein.