Re: SCCA classes, SM2, and F125

To: kevin_stevens@pursued-with.net
Subject: Re: SCCA classes, SM2, and F125
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 11:24:31 EDT
In a message dated 6/28/02 11:07:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
kevin_stevens@pursued-with.net writes:

> I personally believe the primary reason is our current event surfaces
> are less conducive to higher preparation level cars.  Candlestick is
> always very bumpy, and one of our other sites is quite dirty.  The
> Prepared and Modified drivers seem to be migrating towards concrete
> presently.

Yes, add that to my list.  Good point, Kevin.  In addition, Northern
California just has too many optionsto offer us for our weekend time.  There
are several autocross series, road racing, track days, etc.  I know of former
autocrossers who have gone kart racing, competitive running, bicycling,
motorcycle touring, flying, etc, too.

CHD