Re: [evolution-disc.] PA suggestions?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] PA suggestions?
From: "Brian Berryhill" <bikepoet@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 10:18:28 -0500
Of the few SCCA sponsors, I think most people would prefer going with Peavey
over a competitor versus going with Fram or Hankook.  (Do people use any of
their products?)

I suspect that Peavey sees the market in the many autox regions needing a PA
system and they can gain some business off of it.  Plus, a company that
sells amps and guitars fits along well with the fast car mania.  Our club
will be purchasing a Peavey PA system this year, but that's because our
Mississippi region members want to.  Just talk to your membership and see
how they feel about it before making a decision.

Brian