RE: [evolution-disc.] PA suggestions?

To: "'Brian Berryhill'" <bikepoet@netzero.net>
Subject: RE: [evolution-disc.] PA suggestions?
From: "Stolz, Ken" <StolzK@mso.umt.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 11:00:54 -0600
I will be looking at some Peavy PA equipment this year, too.  Like others,
we appreciate the sponsorship and very much enjoyed the live webcast of the
Championships.  But our first priority is to get exactly what we need - the
12volt system had piqued my interest!

As for Hankook, when my STS contingency check arrives I will reward their
generosity by buying a set of Ventus for the Toyota.  If they come out with
a good competitor for the Azenis, I'll give 'em a try.

~ Ken Stolz, Asst R.E.
Sports Car Club of America
Big Sky Region 38 - Montana
   __/   Solo2   \__