Re: [evolution-disc.] PA suggestions?

To: Keath Marx <larryjunk@marx.ws>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] PA suggestions?
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 15:08:30 -0400
Keath,

For a regular Public Address System, go with Peavey. The National
office and many other regions use Peavey's equipment. As an added
plus, they are a big Solo 2 sponsor. Talk about getting bang for
your buck.

FWIW, the New England Region has been using Peavey for about
three years with great results.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net