Re: Is A Stock Soft

To: autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Is A Stock Soft
From: TeamZ06@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 21:11:59 EDT
This topic cracks me up.

The S2000 drivers are scared to death of the C4 Vettes.

The C4 Vette drivers are scared to death of the S2000's.

The Boxster S drivers are scared to death of staying in SS.

Regarding the RX8 and 350Z, the S2000 looks like a good fit in there to me.

On the topic of being soft, seems like it's the me-me-me ego's that bruise
easily.  Times change; so do cars and classes.  When the writings on the wall
you either make do or move on.  It's that simple.

ps: the idea of waiting for the AS class to develop is absurd.  How many more
years shall we wait?

Mark