Re: 10yr Stock Class Ruling

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 10yr Stock Class Ruling
From: "Rand E" <rande@mwis.net>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 23:27:36 -0500
According to last years results listed at
http://www.scca.org/amateur/solo2/nationals/2001/index.html
There were 429 entries in stock classes.  99 of those were 1992 or older
vehicles.  So, 23% of the stock vehicles would be ineligible this year.
CS/CSL takes the biggest hit followed by HS/HSL, then ES/ESL and HS/HSL.

Class      Total     Ineligible     %
SS             54        2              4
SSL           10        0              0
AS             40        3              8
ASL             6        0              0
BS             44        1              2
BSL           11        0              0
CS             53       44           83
CSL           10      10          100
DS             36        6            17
DSL             5        0              0
ES              27        8            30
ESL              8        3            38
FS              49       10            20
FSL              7        1             14
GS              45        1              2
GSL              8        0              0
HS              12        7             58
HSL              4        3             75
Total          429      99
% Ineligible           23%
Eligible in 2002     330

Randy Eickhoff