Re: VW trans warranty

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VW trans warranty
From: "Dave Hardy" <dave2020@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 22:02:30 -0500
If the short shifter caused the problem, I guess I would suggest you deal
with it on your own.  If it is in fact a design / manufacturing problem,
then I would put the stock shifter back in and see another dealer.

Don't try to cheat them, but if they are trying to cheat you by using the
shifter as an excuse, don't let them pull it off.

My $.02
Dave Hardy
89 SM