Re: Amazingt miniature Ferrari

To: "John Lieberman" <johnlee@softdisk.com>, <stengen@tengen.com>
Subject: Re: Amazingt miniature Ferrari
From: "Ron Nottingham" <nottingham@alltel.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 20:17:43 -0500
You want to know why he didn't build a 1:1 scale Ferrari?  Ever deal with
Ferrari's legal department?  They are taking almost all kit car
manufacturers that have a Ferrari replica to court (or were in the recent
past).  Could you imagine what they would do to someone that made an EXACT
copy of one?!?!

Ron N. - Dalton, GA
90 SHO
84 300zxt