RE: Jeep Liberty Rollover

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Jeep Liberty Rollover
From: JonesMB <JonesMB@arthem.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 00:05:24 -0600
>I have agree with Andy on this one. I work for a rather blue collar company.
>There are quite a few "ladies" and "gentlemen" who work for this firm who
>drive Expeditions, Jimmeys, Suburbans, and Excursions who believe that if
>these vehicles weren't perfectly safe they wouldn't be available for sale.

a not-so-bright guy I work with managed to roll his Honda CR-V last
winter.  He is convinced that the CR-V is an unsafe vehicle.  His CR-V fell
on its side when he lost control and drove it up a small "hill" of
snow.  He says he has been in a similar situation before with his Civic and
nothing bad happened.  Problem with people like him is that they forget to
adjust their driving style when they climb out of their compact cars and
into SUVs, mini-SUVs and similar vehicles with high center of gravity.

jmb