Re: Jeep Liberty Rollover

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Jeep Liberty Rollover
From: "Phillip Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 00:04:20 -0500
I had a Jeep Grand Cherokee 4WD V8 that handled pretty darn good too.  In my
opinion, you can take any truck or SUV, two or 4WD and subject them to
certain conditions and effect a rollover.  I've been in a few that have gone
up on two wheels (under closed loop conditions), and it ain't that difficult
to make them do it.  It's funny to me that SUV's catch the flack, while they
are nothing more than a glorified truck with a topper.  An SUV rolls and
it's headline news, a truck rolls and it's never mentioned...
Phil O.