Re: Tire choice at Nationals... What's the motivator?

To: Gary Spray <gspray@kscable.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tire choice at Nationals... What's the motivator?
From: Dick Rasmussen <rasmussend@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 19:22:24 -0500
At 09:37 AM 11/12/01 -0600, Gary Spray wrote:
>Apparently STS is the same. BFG and Kumho were paying contingency money but
>the first three trophies went to guys on Bridgestones.

FYI,

The 3rd place car, Richard West, was on Falkens even though he registered
assuming Bridgestones (I cleaned his tires between runs which, by the way,
was pretty easy other than fender clearance since the tires certainly
didn't "feel" sticky). Of course, I'm used to REAL sticky tires:-)

Dick Rasmussen
CM 85
85 Van Diemen RF-85 Formula Ford