Re: 2002 Meridian national tour

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <ghsharp@aol.com>
Subject: Re: 2002 Meridian national tour
From: Michael King <mapco@att.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 16:31:59 -0500
on 11/12/01 3:48 PM, Ghsharp@aol.com at Ghsharp@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 11/12/01 3:35:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> mr_two_2001@yahoo.com writes:
>

>> G.H.,
>> I know I am not as informed as you are but I heard
>> that we were trying to delay the Meridian event until
>> April due to the history of bad weather there in
>> February, and that another tour in the southeast
>> (particularly in Florida) as you said would be the
>> first choice for the weekend following Ft. Meyers.
>>
>> Sean Minehart
>> Team Underdog Racing

Actually a perfect spot would be at one of the Disney parking lots. Not
wanting to put CFR on the spot, but now that Disney is ok with SCCA running
something down there (last I heard), that would be a GREAT spot for running
a National Tour. LOTS of room. Plenty of hotels. And great weather usually.
Just a lead, but a great one if Meridian is pushed back to Aprilish.

Mike King
Buccaneer Region