Re: SCCA's New Home? Speak now!

To: "Paul & Penny Anderson" <ppande@erols.com>
Subject: Re: SCCA's New Home? Speak now!
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 17:11:07 -0500
>Now, if you want to talk about whether the new venue will be more cost
effective
>and if we are getting the best deal - that's a subject open for discussion.
But,
>debating what city the office will be in? Please!!!
>
>Paul

If the proposal is solely about the location of the HQ and the National
Staff, perhaps so. However, we also have heard that the location also *may*
be contingent on the area's ability to conduct our two major member-level
National Championship events (Runoffs, Solo Nationals), and that makes it an
issue of far more immediate importance to a great number of individual
members.

--Rocky