wheels/tires Sold! But I have more!

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: wheels/tires Sold! But I have more!
From: "Phillip Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 17:38:20 -0400
The wheels and tires I posted earlier are sold!  I have three more sets of
AR24 wheels with tires of various condition if anyone is interested...Need the
bucks for the new tires/wheels being delivered from Tire Rack.  All wheels are
in good, straight, condition, but some have minor scratches...35 bucks each,
delivered to Nats or you pay shipping...cheap for lightweight alloys that fit
Neon, Celica, and others...switched car to STS, so no longer need 14"

Phil O.