Re: SCCA's New Home? Speak now!

To: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>, ".W2W"
Subject: Re: SCCA's New Home? Speak now!
From: "Rick Cone" <rickcone@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 12:19:32 -0400
Keep in mind folks, that Birmingham is offering very, very, very reduced
rent prices... Ie. $1.00 per year or so.  This has a large economic impact
on our club.  I don't know what Atlanta (Panoz) or Topeka are offering.

My only concern with Topeka, is getting locked into Forbes field.  I can't
imagine that place holding up for more then a year or two.  Ever notice
north course looking the same for the last few years?  There just are not
that many clean paths through the bad concrete.

I agree, on anything you have an opinion on, don't blabber here, blabber to
your director.  I already have.  I personally would like to see it here in
Atlanta or Birmingham.

Rick Cone