Prepared Cantillever Tire Rule Vent

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Prepared Cantillever Tire Rule Vent
From: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 09:35:13 -0500
I just read the proposal in Fastrack and I am totally mystified. It appears
that some people want to run competitively in Prepared with DOT tires. Is
this the gist of it? If so I am terribly saddened. The Comp Board in it's
infinite wisdom has all but decided that they will make the older GT cars
uncompetitive for the sake of the newer equipment by requiring windshields
and hardtops, and now Prepared looks like it is going to become another DOT
class. Please tell me I'm wrong because I am getting very frustrated that
every time I decide to go one direction the club changes the ground rules on
me.

Paul Foster