Re: Car trailer/tornado navagation system

To: Mdmotorsprt@aol.com, volpp@netdoor.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car trailer/tornado navagation system
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 07:43:23 -0600
Being in the racing trailer cabinet biz, I would agree.  These things are
becoming more elaborate and plentiful as people realize the value and
usefulness.  Many are spending more on quality units as a smart financial
move since resale is significantly higher on a quality unit.  There is also
a big rise in "TotorHome" sales.

****Here's where the cheap and shamless plug starts***************
One way to add value is to get it equiped properly with the best stuff
available.
****Apologies for the cheap and shamless plug*****************

Note that there are a LOT of trailer makers out there.  Anyone with a chop
saw and a welder can start a trailer business.  Stick to name brands and
research quality before buying to save a couple bucks up front.  Go find a
different dealer who is up to date on, and has access to the latest
available equipment.

Pat Washburn
Manufacturing Engineer
C Tech Aluminum Trailer Cabinets
Designed for the Racer
www.racecabinet.com
715-355-8842

> Your dealers have their heads up their collevtive a**es (gee, a dealer,
> really? What  a shock!). These types of trailers are very popular out
west
> for the dune buggy crowd and I know of one spec racer owner that has one.
> have seen the name *Toy Box* or *adult Toy Box* somehwere on the side.
This
> may be a brand name or manufactrurer. I have seen one in the Ohio area,
and I
> think they are a great way to go.
>
> Mike D.

Patrick Washburn